Metallwarenfabrik Reichertshofen Karl Binder GmbH
Your Metal Experts
Our products contribute to the technical and economical competitive edge in automotive industry. Innovation and highest quality combine the business activities of the manufacturing and processing of metal parts and product components:
Starting with the design and concept optimization of the development to the planning and the manufacturing of prototypes and the final implementation of the serial production.
State-of-the-art production technologies in the fields of forming, machining, laser-manufacturing and welding enable our clients the usage of durable and
intelligent metal products and components. Our excellent production facilities guarantee manufacturing on a very high technical standard. We competently established ourselves in the market as a creative solutions provider.
Since 1926 – always ahead
Binder's Capabilities for Your Parts and Components
« Project Management
From development to serial production
« Supply Chain Management
By integrating all necessary suppliers and partners, we ensure your complete supply chain.
« Engineering & Co-Design
We support in development and construction of your components from the very beginning
« Forming Simulation
With our forming simulation we advise the development of parts and processes and accelerate production process.
« Process Development
An experienced process development produces stable and repeatable production processes
« Rigorous Quality Standards
The adherence to the highest quality standards ensures reliable component quality
« Tool Management
From toolmaking method planning to fusing with the aid of forming simulation and detailed construction up to the control and monitoring of the device and tool construction.
Speed and flexible processes, from hand-held to prototype in highest quality
WIDE PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES
Sheet Metal Forming
• Hydraulic Presses: 200 – 8.000 to (max. 3.000 x 1.900 mm)
• Fluidcell / Flexform Press (ASEA – today QUINTUS) max. 1.400 bar (1.600 x 3.000 mm)
• Hydroform Press with max. 8.000 to and 4.500 bar
• CO2- and Solid State Laser Sources with max. 8kW
• 5-axis-cells for parts with max. 2.300 x 4.000 mm
• Resistance spot welding and projection welding
Machining and Turning
• 2/ 3- Axis – Machining max. 5.800 x 2.000 mm
• 4/ 5- Axis – Machining max. 5.500 x 800 mm or ø1.700 mm
• Turning ø2.000 mm up to ø8.000 mm