CUSTOMIZED WELDING FOR VARIOUS QUANTITIES
Weld joints for material thicknesses of 0,1 to 80 mm are the standard for many products and the basis for many requirements.
This covers for example low-alloyed and high-alloyed steel, aluminum, titanium and nickelbased alloyss. For this purpose, our experts use miscellaneous welding processes – ranging from standard arc welding processes (MAG, MIG, TIG) to laser welding. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities involve 5 axis guiding systems. We also provide areas of expertise like resistance welding (spot-welding) or CMT (cold metal transfer). Our expertise is proven by certificates: EN ISO 3834-2.
Our expert welding techniques
• Resistance spot welding and projection welding
• Laser welding (CO2 and solid state)
Our Excellent Manufacturing Equipment is Used for:
• Laser Manufacturing
CO2 sources ranging from 2,5 to 6 kW and a 8 kW solid state laser source.
Various 3D guiding machines up to an operating range of max. 2300 x 3200 mm or 1500 x 4000 mm.
• Standard arc welding process (MAG, MIG, WIG)
Manual and robot guided welding components of any kind in the area of steel and aluminum materials by using 5 hand welding stations and 13 welding robots.
• Another area of expertise
We have years of experience in using a CMT welding installation, e.g. for joining structural elements of aluminum castings and aluminum extrusions, resistance welding by using manual facilities and robots.
Examples and experiences
• ACC (laser welding assembly): 0,4 mm sheet with overlap-joint and butt weld joint.
• Repair parts: combustion chamber: removal of defective areas by laser cutting techniques and insertion of new parts by using laser welding techniques.
• CMT and WIG using the example of the module carrier R8 aluminum casting with extrusions in a narrow tolerance zone.
Feedback step: composite technology in the turbine area is MAG joined at hand welding stations with the most narrow tolerances.
• We personally implement various destructive and nondestructive weld inspections.
• Measurement of welding assemblies on 3D measuring machines and of large components by using Leica laser tracker.